Thursday, 11 August 2011

Real Idiots On The Streets

Is exactly how I feel about what is going on in England at the moment. Although as usual I don't have one overwhelming feeling, instead I can't quite make my mind up whether or not it is a good or bad thing.

I always said that if David Cameron was ever in charge of the country I would leave... unfortunately I am halfway through my uni course and couldn't afford to leave. And now I am sitting at home, glad that I live in the respectable area of Cheltenham instead of a big city, worrying whether or not my car will be set on fire.

Don't get me wrong, I think the people on the streets are idiots, degenerate bastards who wouldn't know how to work if they tried and I think they should stop hurting people and generally ruining peoples lives. However, the longer these fools are out  of control the harder our government will fall and the more people will realise what a mistake voting Cameron and Clegg in was. The grass is always greener on the other side? I'm so glad I didn't make that naive mistake.

I guess I am looking on the bright side of this terrible mess - I wish the idiots on the street a long reign until something serious is done about the state of our government and country. If that means destruction has to come first then so be it. I can only hope that this is enough for the people of Britain to realise what a huge mistake they have made as I dread to think what will happen next....

On the bright side, at least everyone has stopped talking about Amy Winehouse now.





**Just a note that I am now free from work and intend to update this much more now** :)




No comments:

Post a Comment