Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Cakes cakes cakes

So today I've been using my time to bake some chocolate chip cupcakes, one of my favourite hobbies even though I don't do it as much as I should! One of my favourite posessions is my beautiful cupcake maker. It does exactly the same things as an oven only it cooks the cupcakes more evenly and finishes off the top beautifully. Always a perfectly shaped dome every single time. Not only that but it does it in half the time.


It is basically a pink waffle iron only with cupcake holes in it instead. You simply put a cupcake case into the holes and then spoon in your cake mix, leave for 5-10 minutes and then remove. The lights on the top show you when it is ready to go. These are a really good idea for professional cupcake makers as you can literally half the time it would take to bake them in the oven and as I said, I find it much easier to get the perfect result by using this little beast! I got mine as a Christmas gift last year and absolutely love it.... this should be a must have for anyone who enjoys baking as much as I do. A lovely gift idea for a man not knowing what to buy the lady in his life. Afterall it is nearly Christmas....

2 comments:

  1. I never knew there was such a thing as a cupcake maker, I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. neither did i until chris bought me one.... quite surprising he found out about them before me really! x

    ReplyDelete