Monday, 5 September 2011

It's September!

Which means all of the autumn/winter clothes and accessories are in stores and only a few weeks left until I get my student loans - a spend up just has to happen. I do love the summer but winter is definitely my favourite. Snuggling up with knitted jumpers, dresses with thick tights and my absolute favourite, comfy slouchy boots is just the best when the weather gets colder. Not to mention that I love knitting which only really feels right to do after the autumn starts. I don't feel quite so much of a hermit sitting at home knitting when its pouring with rain outside!

I've got my eyes on these shoe/boots to wear with leggings or a dress, a steal at 30 quid from new look
This long top to wear with leggings £19.99

and this absolute beauty! bit more expensive at £54.99 but it really is gorgeous!
Now I really do want my loans to hurry up! There's nothing better than a few lovely new season outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment