Saturday, 31 December 2011

2011 - The Year of Blogging

So this year I started my blog up, although I have blogged in the past it has only really been like an online diary before now. Especially when I was a teenager with a lot of anger ;) But this year I started blogging what I would call "properly" and have loved every second of it. I think it took me a few months to get the hang of it and really get my teeth into it but I love having this little place, reading everyone elses blogs as well is just one of the best things I've ever done. It's wonderful being able to see peoples opinions and different lifestyles and I wouldn't change that for the world. This post is really just to say "thank you" to everyone who has hit the follow button on my blog, the only thing better than having a place to express my thoughts and opinions is the fact that people are reading them and actually taking into account what I say. When I started this blog I never expected that to happen! So thanks to all of you and I'm looking forward to the continuation of our blogging journey in 2012 together.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! Looking forward to your posts in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! I look forward to your musings in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm quite a new follower so I'm looking forward to getting to know you more in 2012.

    Happy New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete