Monday, 5 December 2011

New design

OK so I've spent ages trying to design my blog so it looks a bit more interesting and prettier - don't know if I like the outcome yet but I'm leaving it as it is for now to see if it grows on me at all. I love the purple colour at least I know that!

In other news my dramatic writing tutor handed me back my radio play today and told me that I should get a very high mark for it as long as my essay about it does it justice - which it should as I realised yesterday I've actually got a lot less to do than I first thought - it's the only thing I have left to do this semester! Big smiley face! So going to change a couple of bits in the play and then write the essay, and then I can look forward to Christmas properly! Yay! I finished writing my cards out today and will post them tomorrow, then I just need to buy a few more bits and wrap them. I'm looking forward to putting my decorations up at the weekend - then it really will be Christmas! I can't believe another year is nearly at an end - crazy times! Hoping that 2012 is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment