Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Battle of the Bottles part 2

I have specifically left the follow up to this post for ages. Usually when I buy cheaper shampoo and conditioner, it starts off alright but after a few days my head seems to get really itchy? I don't know why but basically I have been sitting around pretty much waiting for this to happen. It hasn't!

I would love to go on and on about this shampoo but I don't think I can - for the one reason that it seems to do just as good a job as Herbal Essences. Nothing has really changed with my hair, it's still really soft and super shiny and I would definitely say that these shampoos are definitely on par. There is one thing that actually makes me lean towards the Tesco version though - and no I don't mean the price, something else! The smell of it is absolutely divine. And I mean that. It smells absolutely gorgeous. I was sat in the bath literally sniffing the bottle for ages... I can't really describe the smell (because I'm crap at it) but it's a lovely fresh and fruity smell. Chris hates the smell of what he calls "generic cosmetics" what he means is the really fake smelling ones that just smell like cosmetics. Anyway, rather than complaining about that, after I had washed my hair he actually said "what's that nice smell?" IT'S MY HAIR!!! WOOO! I am really excited because it's a really lovely product and in the long run it's going to save me a fair few pennies! I would definitely recommend and I absolutely insist that if you shop in Tesco, next time you're in there go and sniff the bottle!


I handed my last assignment of the term in today and as expected my mood has rocketed. I was struggling to get it written so I went to do the last half in the library and ended up having it done and edited within 3 hours! Wow! I am definitely going to the library to work more often! I was really excited about being able to have a bit of a rest from assignments but I had a really great lecture yesterday on the text that my next assignment (due after the Easter break) is on and I think I'm actually going to get a head start on it while it's still fresh in my mind. I think I can do really, really well for that assignment if I put the effort in so that's exactly what I'm going to do! But for tonight at least, I'm going to chill out, have some nice food, do some knitting and just totally relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment