Monday, 23 April 2012

Please don't hate me...

... for not doing my Sunday post - I will be doing it in the next few days. I stayed up until 2am last night finishing off an essay, today I spent the day with the Everyman Theatre actors as they read my work - which was absolutely the best experience ever. They loved my work and gave me lots of great tips too. Anyway I have another essay to start now due in on Wednesday that will involve lots of late nights and then I have to polish my play and write an essay to go with it to hand in early next week. I am so busy and tired and to be honest literally drained of all life at the moment. I very very very rarely drink any kind of hot beverages but today I found myself sipping on coffee as I tried to stay awake all day - Max is meowing all night at the moment as he hates being cooped up indoors until he is used to our new home - I literally got about 1 hour sleep last night and have been running on empty all day - I can't help but think this will continue for the rest of the week... Oh yes and then I have exams in a couple of weeks too!


No comments:

Post a Comment