Thursday, 12 July 2012

Asos £100 challenges

There's a competition over at The Discount Coder blog to win £100 worth of Asos vouchers - all you have to do is put together an outfit for less than £100 from the asos website, so here is my entry





shoe boots £35


bag £15

necklace £6

bracelet £8

earrings £6

Total £98

I wanted to do something classy but stylish and I'm really into leopard print at the moment so I decided to use this skirt as my first purchase and then built the rest of the outfit around it. I absolutely love the shoe boots and I would definitely wear this outfit myself.


5 comments:

  1. Leopard prints, a nice change in the fashion.
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are super cute. Thank you for stopping by ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments ladies, both of you have lovely blogs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cross accessories! so cute!

    xx Alyssa
    http://visionsofnyc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah

    You might also be interested in our Fashion Blogger Competition to win £300 :)

    FashionVouchers.com/Competition

    ReplyDelete