Thursday, 30 August 2012

Low Calorie Banoffee Dessert

I know I haven't posted for a while but I've been busy kicking the diet up a notch. I've been going crazy at the gym and I weighed myself today as a midweek weigh in to check that what I'm doing is working to find that I've lost 2lbs just since Monday - hurray!

So, staying on that theme, I've put together a quick and easy dessert that will definitely satisfy a sweet tooth

Low Calorie Banoffee Dessert




4 Light Digestive biscuits, smashed
1 pack banana flavoured Angel Delight
Toffee sauce
1 square chocolate of your choice
1/2 pint skimmed milk

123 calories each, makes 3

Smash the biscuits then put at the bottom of small dessert bowls, make Angel Delight according to packet instructions (with the skimmed milk) and place on top of biscuit base. Drizzle a small amount of toffee sauce on top and then grate the square of chocolate over the top. Ready to eat instantly or put in the fridge for later.


There's many good points about this dessert, one of the best I think is that it's so cheap to put together. Once you have most of the ingredients, it's there ready and waiting for you whenever you fancy it, as long as you can stop yourself from eating the whole bar of chocolate and only use 1 small square a time... You can always make with a different flavour Angel Delight such as chocolate to make a millionaires dessert instead. 

If you decide to try this please let me know, I'd love to hear any feedback.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that looks delicious! And very low calorie so the perfect option!

    Sarah
    http://lifeasalittlewallflower.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments! I can confirm that it's boyfriend proof.... I gave him one and asked his opinion and he said it's really nice. I THEN told him it was low calorie lol

    ReplyDelete